8 Hair Treatment for Damaged Hair Tips
Once you have damaged hair, you should find the hair treatment for damaged hair as soon as possible. Having a damaged and branched hair can ruin your whole appearance since hair is the crown for us. If your hair can talk, it might cry and ask you to treat it well. Besides that, if you ignore the damaged hair, it can lead to hair loss.
Before we discuss on the tips, let’s take a look at several factors causing the hair damaged and branched.
The following things are the factors that damage your hair:
- Using too harsh compound of shampoo.
- Lack of moisturizer.
- Using too much hairdryer, curler, or straightener without applying serum and vitamin.
- Combing the hair too roughly.
- Doing activities under direct sun light too often.
- Having too much low-fat diet.
To have a beautiful and nice hair, avoid the above factors. But if your hair is already damaged, use the following hair treatment for damaged hair served by YesLooks:
Hair Treatment for Damaged Hair: Natural Ingredients
1. Black Tea
Black tea is one of the best ingredients for hair treatment for damaged hair. Black tea is likewise useful for dry and damaged hair. Being rich in polyphenols and vitamins C and E, black tea adds sparkle and delicate quality to your damaged hair. It additionally protects the hair against the damage caused by direct sunlight.
- Boil some water and after that add a black tea sack to it.
- Cover and allow it to soak for 10 minutes.
- Use 1 or 2 drops of jasmine essential oil and let the water cool.
- After you wash your hair with regular cleanser, use this concoction as the final rinse.
- Wait around 10 to 15 minutes after, and final wash your hair with water.
- For best result, do this treatment once or twice a week.
2. Use Natural Oil
To get your moist hair back, use some natural oils such as olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil for hair massage. If you use coconut oil, use the warm coconut oil and massage your scalp at least 3 times a week within 5 minutes. Leave it overnight. In the next morning, wash it with mild shampoo.
On the other hand, if you use other natural oils, simply massage your hair gently and leave it for half an hour or an hour before washing it. Then, rinse it cleanly. The result will come out if it is used consequently.
3. Egg Mask
Take an egg, just take the yolk out and mix it with 3 spoons of olive oil and 1 spoon of honey. After mixing it in a bowl, apply it to the whole part of your hair. Then, wear a shower cap and leave it for 60 to 90 minutes. Afterwards, wash your hair with baby’s shampoo until it is clean. Now, you will feel the difference.
4. Papaya Mask
Papaya has rich protein that your hair needs to moisturize it and maximize the hair growth. Therefore, you can mash 200 grams of papaya, mix it with 2 spoons of yogurt, and apply it to your hair. Wear a shower cap to keep it moisture. Leave it for 30 minutes before washing your hair.
5. Honey Conditioner
If you don’t find the appropriate conditioner to give you maximum result, you can use honey as the natural conditioner. Maybe it is a bit sticky but it has maximum quality to keep your hair moisture. You can mix it with other natural oil with the following methods:
- Method 1: Blend 3 tablespoons of warm coconut oil in 1/4 cup of honey Mix completely and afterward apply it on your damp hair. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Do this once or twice a week for better result.
- Method 2: Blend 1/4 cup of honey with 3 tablespoons of warm coconut oil. Stir them completely in a bowl and afterward massage it on your soggy hair. When it passes 20 or 30 minutes, rinse your hair with warm water. A regular application at least once or twice a week will give you best result.
6. Banana Mask
Bananas can likewise assist repair damaged hair. The high potassium, dampness content, bracing vitamins and common oils in bananas can help diminish your hair and enhance its versatility.
- Method 1: To create your banana hair mask, mix 2 overripe bananas with 1 tablespoon of each olive olive oil, honey, and coconut oil. Make sure they are perfectly blended. Then, apply it on your hair and when it passes 20 minutes, rinse your hair with warm water.
- Method 2: Used one mashed banana and apply it on your hair. Leave it for 60 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
7. Hair Mask for Branched Hair
This mask concoction can get your hair moisture back. Besides, it softens your hair and treats the branched and dry part well. Soften the banana, mix it with eggs and avocados. Add honey, milk powder and olive oil. Stir it evenly. Apply it to both the tip and root of your hair.
8. Yogurt Mask
This mask can help you get over the messy and broken hair. In addition, it also can soften your hair. To make the mask, beat the egg whites (egg whites can also be used to make your homemade body lotion) at high speed. Then, mix the yogurt and mayonnaise together. Apply it to the wet hair. Wear a shower cap; then, leave it for 30 minutes; continue washing your hair with shampoo and rinse it with cold water. Use it once a month for maximum result.
Besides the outer treatment, you should have done the inner treatment like oil diet. Having a diet is good for us. But if you have too much low-fat diet, your body will not get adequate amount of fat either. As a result, your hair and head will be lack of oil. Of course I don’t ask you to eat oily food since it is too risky for your heart. For healthy heart, however, you could add a little olive oil to your salad sauce or dress it on your bread. Eating enough fat will make your body produce oil equally to your hair.
Easy and simple ways you can do even at home. Caring not only from the outside but also from the inside either. Give it a shot!
Hope you enjoy our article above about hair treatment for damaged hair and If you find this article helpful, do share it on Facebook and Twitter.